Data Privacy Statement
§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of your personal data during your use of our website. Personal data are all data, which refer to your identity, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) ChriMaLuxe GmbH, Saargemünder Straße 122, 66119 Saarbrücken is the controller pursuant to article 4 (7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (see also our legal notice). You can contact our data protection officer on firstname.lastname@example.org or at our postal address, addressing the letter to "The Data Protection Officer".
(3) Contact Form / Request Form: If you have questions of any kind, you may contact us via the form provided on the website. To do so, you must provide a valid e-mail address, so we can determine from whom the query originates and we can respond accordingly. You may give other voluntary information, if you wish. We process data for contact purpose in accordance with article 6 (1) 1st sentence point (a) GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily granted consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form are automatically erased once we have dealt with your enquiry.
(4) If we rely on commissioned service providers to provide individual functions within our offer or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we shall notify you in detail as mentioned below, about the respective processes. We also specify the criteria determined for the period of storage of your data.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us in regards with respect to your personal data concerning:
- the right of disclosure,
- the right of rectification,
- the right of restriction of processing,
- the right to object to the processing,
- the right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us. For this purpose you may contact the supervisory authority for your normal domicile or place of work or our company's registered office.
§ 3 Collection of personal data during a visit to our website
(1) When you use our website solely for the purposes of information, in other words, if you do not register, or transfer to us any other information, we collect only the personal data, which is transferred by your browser to our servers. If you want to view our website, we collect the following data, which we need for technical reasons, in order to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (the legal basis is Article 6(1) 1st sentence point (f) GDPR):
- IP address
- date and time of access
- time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of the requirement (actual page)
- access status/HTTP status code
- the quantity of data transferred in each case
- website from which the demand comes
- operating system and it’s interface
- language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the data referred to above, during your use of our website cookies are stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files, which are assigned to and stored on the browser used by you and through which certain information flows to the site, which has placed the cookie (in this case our site). Cookies cannot run programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They are used to make our website generally more user-friendly and effective. This website uses the following types of cookies and we explain their scope and how they function in the following:
- transient cookies (see a)
- persistent cookies (see b)
a) Transient cookies are automatically erased when you close your browser. In particular they include session cookies. These store what is known as a session ID, which makes it possible to allocate various enquiries from your browser collectively to the session. This allows us to recognise your browser the next time you visit our site. Session cookies are erased when you log out or close your browser.
b) Persistent cookies are automatically erased after a pre-determined period, which can differ depending on the cookie. You can erase cookies at any time by adjusting your browser settings.
c) You can configure you browser settings to conform to your requirements and for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. However, we would advise you that if you do so, you may not be able to use all the functions on this website.
§ 4 Newsletter
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which informs you about our current interesting offers.
(2) We use the so-called double-opt-in procedure to register for our newsletter. This means that after your registration, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address you provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP addresses and the times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. After your confirmation, we store your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a GDPA.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter email, by email to email@example.com alternatively, by sending a message to the contact details provided in the imprint.
§ 5 Objection to or withdrawal of consent for the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may withdraw this consent at any time. If you withdraw your consent, this has an effect on the legitimacy of processing of your personal data, once you have declared the withdrawal of your consent.
(2) ) If we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you may object to the processing of your data. This is the case, where the processing is in particular not necessary for the performance of a contract with you, which we describe for each case in the following description of the functions. If you exercise such a right to object, please notify us of the reasons why we should not continue to process your personal data. If your objection is justified, we will investigate the circumstances and either cease to process the data or modify how we process the data or demonstrate to you our compelling legitimate grounds, on the basis of which we continue to process your data.
(3) Of course, you may object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis. To object to the processing of your data for advertising purposes you can contact us at: ChriMaLuxe GmbH, Saargemünder Straße 122, 66119 Saarbrücken, firstname.lastname@example.org, see also under legal notice.
§ 6 Data Security
(1) During your visit to our website we use the widely-used SSL (Secure Socket Layer) process in conjunction with the currently highest encryption level, which is supported by your browser. Usually this level is 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256 bit encryption, we fall back on 128 bit v3 technology. You can identify whether individual pages on our website are transferred in encrypted form by the locked key or lock display on the lower status bar on your browser.
(2) We also use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data from accidental or intentional manipulations, total or partial loss, destruction and from unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continually improved in accordance with technological development.
§ 7 Current status
Current status and amendment of this data privacy statement