1. If you are a consumer, (in other words a natural person, who concludes a legal transaction for purposes, which cannot be predominantly attributed either to your commercial or to your independent freelance activity) you are entitled to a right of revocation in accordance with the statutory provisions.
2. If you make use of your right of revocation as a consumer in accordance with Point 1, you must bear the immediate costs of returning the goods.
3. The regulations, governing the right of revocation are reproduced in detail in the following
GUIDANCE ON REVOCATION
RIGHT OF REVOCATION
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party nominated by you, who is not a carrier, have or has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of revocation, you must notify
Saargemünder Str. 122
Telephone: + 49 (0)151 - 51912801
Fax: +49 (0)681 - 77012661
making a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, a fax or an e-mail) of your decision to revoke this contract. For this purpose you can use the attached specimen revocation form; however you do not have to do so.
To assert your right of revocation it is sufficient that you sent us notification of the exercise of the right of revocation prior to the expiry of the revocation period.
CONSEQUENCES OF REVOCATION
If you revoke this contract, we are obliged to refund to you all payments, which we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs incurred, if you selected a type of delivery, which differs from the standard, cost-effective delivery method offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days of the day, on which the notification of your revocation was received by us. We shall use the same method for the refund, as you selected for the original transaction, unless otherwise expressly agreed with you; in no event shall payment of this refund be made to you in cash.
We can refuse to reimburse you until we have received the goods or until you have provided evidence that you have despatched the goods back to us, whichever is the earlier.
You must return the goods to us or surrender them without delay and in every case within fourteen days at the latest from the date, on which you notified us of the revocation of this contract. The time-limit is observed, if you despatch the goods prior to the expiry of the period of fourteen days. You shall bear the immediate costs of returning the goods. You must compensate us for any loss in value of the goods, if this loss in value can be traced to unnecessary treatment by you of the goods to test their quality, properties and mode of operation.
EXCLUSION OF RIGHT OF REVOCATION
The right of revocation shall not exist in contracts
- for the supply of goods, which are not pre-assembled and for the manufacture of which the individual selection or designation by the consumer is substantial or goods have been clearly custom-made to the personal requirements of the consumer,
- for the supply of sealed goods, which for reasons of protection of health or hygiene are not suitable for return, if the seal has been removed after delivery,
- for the supply of goods, if these have been mixed inextricably by virtue of their properties and condition with other goods.
END OF GUIDANCE ON REVOCATION